Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shopping Kudos

Recently Green Eyes and I were strolling through a fleamarket type mall. GE has wanted a wig with longer hair for quite a while, but they are very pricey. GE buys many clothes on-line, but has held off on this purchase. To be honest, I think many CDers are shop-a-holics, come on...how many of you can admit it? Sorry, I digress, we were shopping and stopped at a wig place and looked around. GE asked the woman if they had any older wigs in the back that they might sell. I thought this was a great idea, it would never have occured to me to ask that. The woman quickly came back with three to choose from. GE got the perfect wig, just what he had been looking for. She said it would be thirtly dollars and he offered twenty, she accepted. The least expensive wigs there were around one hundred dollars and the longer ones are even more expensive. That was a true bargain. Kudos to you Babe. I was very impressed and even a little jealous because I didn't find anything for myself that day.

No comments: