Sunday, August 18, 2019

Life is not always fun, at least that is what I have told my kids once or twice. But is says right in the title of this blog, the very first word, Fun. That is what I wanted to write about most, the fun parts of life. Maybe you are wondering along with me, why haven't I written anything in such a long time. Let me think, first there were the holidays. I find them to be very stressful. I was happy when they were over and life could get back to a more normal routine. Hmm...routine, that's an interesting thought. Perhaps life is too routine? Go ahead, say it, you are probably thinking it...women, never satisfied!


Oh well, perhaps you can like me for my quirks. Lol, how about this story. Green Eyes hardly has any time these days to dress up while he is living with me. There are kids around most of the time, he had family visiting for three weeks and on a positive note he started a new job. So we finally get a kid free weekend and Green Eyes is going to go all out, wig and make-up too. I was excited for a girls night together. As it turned out, Green Eyes changed his mind and didn't want to shave the goatee. I was disappointed and pretty much pouted for the rest of the evening. What's wrong with that picture, girlfriend mad that boyfriend won't dress up, lol? Another first that weekend was that I used the feminine name Green Eyes uses. He liked hearing it I think.



















1 comment:

Leslie Ann said...

Hi, Lynn!

I haven't checked in here since you last wrote, but I was still subscribed. Lovely to hear that you are still out there, and Green Eyes is still in the picture. It's been a long time; rough patches are to be expected.

I remember the basic outlines of your story, but I may have to revisit the old posts to get up to date.

Welcome back!
Leslie