Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lost and Found

I’m not sure how to begin.  I was trying to start a new blog and came across this one I started to write years ago. I had mostly forgot all about it. I remember that I did it but not where. When I tried to sign in to blogger to start a new one I came across this. Having a little trouble navigating the site. I came across views, which told me 17 people looked at it last month, and 10k overall. I know that is not much in the scheme of things but I was shocked.  So I thought I would drop a line see if anyone really was reading and give a brief update if anyone was interested. Green eyes and I are still together.  How ever as with long term relationships there are rough patches, I feel like we have been in one for a while.  It’s been a long time since the cross dressing was fun for me, it more frustrating. I can’t speak for how Green eyes feels.  He does live as a man everyday, but dresses in women’s jeans or pants, women’s underwear, women’s sneakers and a woman’s cami under his men’s shirt. So...hi, just wanted to see who was still out there.

No comments: